Whether it’s routine maintenance or a complex repair, you’ve come to the right place. Our Certified Service technicians are the only experts factory-trained to know your vehicle inside and out. With Genuine GM Parts and specialty equipment, you have the added peace of mind that comes with demanding the very best.
With thousands of hours of training each year, our Certified Service technicians are equipped and prepared to address any concern you may have about your vehicle. Using clear, easy-to-understand terminology, your Service Consultant will walk you through the recommended service for your vehicle. That way you know exactly what’s going on with your vehicle, allowing you to make informed decisions.
Today’s smaller, technologically-advanced engines require proper lubrication to maintain maximum fuel efficiency, reduce wear, and to improve overall engine performance. More than ever it’s important to bring your vehicle to the people who know it best.
At Certified Service, you can trust that you’ll always get the right tires for your vehicle. We’re always surveying deals to make sure you get major brand name tires at the best price possible. If you find a better deal within 30 days of purchase, we’ll refund the difference. Guaranteed.1
We value your time, so we make it easy to schedule any service your vehicle may need. Schedule a service below.
OTHER SCHEDULING TOOLS
YOUR VEHICLE’S MOBILE APP
The myChevrolet®, myBuick®, myGMC® and myCadillac® mobile apps1 connect you to your vehicle like never before! Check estimated tire pressure, oil life and fuel level, plus you have the ability to book service appointments on the go, and so much more. You can remotely control your vehicle right from your smartphone, turning the engine on or off (if equipped). Available on the App Store®2 and Google PlayTM3 or text “Chevrolet”, “Buick”, “myGMC” or “Cadillac” to 56000. Some of these features require a paid plan.
- Available on select Apple and Android devices. Service availability, features and functionality are subject to limitations and vary by model and/or vehicle configuration, device and the plan in which you are enrolled. Device data connection required. Visit onstar.ca for more details.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google, Google Assistant, Android, Google Play, Android Auto and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Use of these trademarks is subject to Google Permissions.
Schedule a service from the convenience of your vehicle driver’s seat. As a registered owner, you can book an appointment from your compatible vehicle’s infotainment screen. Ask your Service Advisor for more details.
- App functionality and feature availability vary with vehicle equipment and trim level. Data connection may be required and data charges may apply. Requires an active service plan and working electrical system. Terms and limitations apply. Visit onstar.ca for more details.
Every month, your vehicle (if equipped) can run a thorough check of its engine, transmission, antilock brakes and more, and email you the results in an easy-to-read report5. You can view this information—and much more—on the Vehicle Diagnostics section of your Owner Centre account. Log in to manage your vehicle’s maintenance records. As your preferred dealer, we can also be notified when routine service is due and contact you to schedule an appointment (enrollment required).
- Capabilities vary by model and/or vehicle configuration and service plan, may require the purchase of factory installed equipment and/or may not be available on select models. Visit onstar.ca for vehicle availability. Message and data rates may apply. Requires active service, email address on file and enrollment in Vehicle Diagnostics. Not all issues will deliver alerts. On-Demand Diagnostics requires a paid service plan.